BTA Bank's long-term and short-term issuer default ratings (IDR) in national and foreign currency were recently upgraded by international rating agency Fitch Ratings.
The Kazakh bank's long-term IDRs for national and foreign currency were upgraded to "B-" with a "CCC" positive outlook, while short-term IDRs in national and foreign currency were upgraded from "C" to "B" and removed from the "Rating Watch" list.
Additionally, Fitch upgraded the rating on BTA Bank's senior unsecured debt securities to "B-/RR4" from "CCC" with a positive outlook.
Fitch affirmed the bank's "CCC" individual rating as a result of the removal from the Rating Watch list, while its support rating was affirmed at "5," placing the bank on "Rating Watch Positive." The bank's support rating floor was affirmed at "NF" and withdrawn.
The upgrade to the bank's IDRs and debt ratings comes after the acquisition of a 46.5 percent state of BTA Bank by Kazkommertsbank.
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB, Tonga Sign Grant Agreement for Ongoing Urban Project
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: Order a free Idram Rocket Visa Card and get 2 KinoPark invitations
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE BANK: French-Armenian Doctors Program in Tavush
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On results of deposit auction on attraction of funds by the Central Bank
- CARTUBANK - GEORGIA: Card tariffs
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB President Reaffirms Strong Support to Maldives
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Rosbank will keep zero service fee for money transfers via Faster Payments System
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Ambassador of Belarus V.Kolesnik meets the Deputy Secretary-General of ASEAN
- BANK OF GEORGIA: The Bank of Georgia has received the Global Finance Award for "Best Internet Banking for Businesses in Central and Eastern Europe"
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK - UKRAINE: FUIB doubled sales of OSAGO insurance policies