Azerbaijan's Expressbank announced recently that it will introduce an interest-free credit card with a $3,825 limit.
"Very soon a new card will be available in Expressbank branches," the bank said. "This free card will be valid for five years with maximum credit of [3,000 Azerbaijani manat]."
Called the SmileCard, the card can be used for cash withdrawals as well as online and non-cash payments.
Any amount spent will be automatically distributed for six or 12 months, with a commission fee of six or 12 percent, respectively.
Expressbank has 17 branches around the country--12 branches are in Baku and Sumgait, while five are in Ganja, ingechavir, Qusar, Khachmaz and Shiryan. There are 80 ATMs nationwide.
Additional information can be found on the bank's website, www.expressbank.az, or on Facebook, www.facebook.com/Expressbank.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar