Societe Generale and subsidiary Rosbank announced recently that the banks acted as chief organizers of a five-year $425 million credit to Evraz NTMK (Nizhny Tagil Metal Works) and Evraz ZSMK (West-Siberian Metal Works), part of the Evraz holding company.
The companies will use the funds to refinance existing debt.
"The participation of Societe Generale Group in the organization of a syndicated loan to Evraz subsidiaries confirms our commitment to the Russian market and the attention we pay to our long-term cooperation with our clients," Ilya Polyakov, Deputy Chairman of the Management Board of Rosbank and Head of Coverage and Investment Banking for Russia/CIS at Societe Generale, said.
The loan will be paid off in equal installments after a period of 24 months. The credit facility guaranteed by the Evraz holding company.
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank has a new board chairman
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: ABN AMRO to make more sustainability information available to investors
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: The Central Bank trained primary school teachers as a pilot project
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Belarusian Foreign Ministry hosts a round table on the occasion of the 100th anniversary of the modern Belarusian diplomatic service
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank and singapore-Based EFA Financial Institutions Debt Fund PTE. LTD. Investment Company Signed a Loan Agreement
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Sends Condolences to Indonesia in Wake of Tsunami Disaster
- ARDSHININVESTMENTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank announces New Year deposit
- AG BANK: Happy birthday, Mr. President!
- BASIS BANK - GEORGIA: Hurry up! The action started on mortgage loans in GEL!
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Opening hours for the Christmas holidays