Russia's Rosbank announced recently that it will extend two non-revolving credit facilities totaling $83.2 million to the Far-Eastern Generating Company, a subsidiary of RAO Energy System of the East.
The company, which produces electrical energy and provides centralized heating to the southern region of the Far East, will use the funds to purchase fuel.
It is the major provider of centralized heating in the region, with 70 percent of the market share.
Rosbank, a subsidiary of Societe Generale, is one of Russia's top largest banks.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar