Russia's Rosbank announced recently that it will extend two non-revolving credit facilities totaling $83.2 million to the Far-Eastern Generating Company, a subsidiary of RAO Energy System of the East.
The company, which produces electrical energy and provides centralized heating to the southern region of the Far East, will use the funds to purchase fuel.
It is the major provider of centralized heating in the region, with 70 percent of the market share.
Rosbank, a subsidiary of Societe Generale, is one of Russia's top largest banks.
- THE WORLD BANK: Jobs of the future require more investment in people
- VTB BANK - ARMENIA: VTB acquires Sarovbusinessbank
- THE WORLD BANK: Sri Lanka Has the Potential to More Than Double Its Exports to South Asia
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT: BSTDB launched a call for expression of interest for website design services
- SEB - UKRAINE: SEB joins finance- and sustainability board
- SOBINBANK - RUSSIA: New features of the DBO Bank-Client
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Anastasia Bushueva Appointed Chief Accountant - Director of Accounting and Reporting Department of Rosbank
- NIKOIL - RUSSIA: Bank URALSIB entered the Top 10 media ratings of Russian banks in August
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF GEORGIA: The European Code of Customs Code will be launched in Georgia
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF UKRAINE: Ministry of Finance launches second module of "E-Data" project - open "Budget for citizens"