Azerbaijan's Unibank announced that it is continuing the Young Innovators program to provide young people with career opportunities in banking.
It has already added four students to the program and has a database with files for another 50 students, the bank said.
Those accepted into the program with receive specialist training for three months. The bank provides the students with an allowance, and those who successfully complete the program will be offered employment.
Successful candidates were selected on the basis of a written exam and interview.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar