The International Bank of Azerbaijan (IBA) announced last week that assets of subsidiary IBA-Moscow rose 13.6 percent in the first six months of 2014 compared to the same period last year.
The bank's total capital for the first half of the year reached $88 million, an increase of 21.3 percent.
IBA-Moscow's credit portfolio during the period reached $700 million, growing nine percent. Loans given to individuals rose seven percent, while loans issued to legal entities increased eight percent. The volume of funds in accounts related to legal entities was up 21 percent, and the volume of funds in accounts related to individuals jumped 55 percent.
Founded in 2002, IBA-Moscow is one of the top 150 biggest Russian financial institutions, with offices in Moscow, Saint Petersburg and Yekaterinburg.
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank has a new board chairman
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: ABN AMRO to make more sustainability information available to investors
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: The Central Bank trained primary school teachers as a pilot project
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Belarusian Foreign Ministry hosts a round table on the occasion of the 100th anniversary of the modern Belarusian diplomatic service
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank and singapore-Based EFA Financial Institutions Debt Fund PTE. LTD. Investment Company Signed a Loan Agreement
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Sends Condolences to Indonesia in Wake of Tsunami Disaster
- ARDSHININVESTMENTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank announces New Year deposit
- AG BANK: Happy birthday, Mr. President!
- BASIS BANK - GEORGIA: Hurry up! The action started on mortgage loans in GEL!
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Opening hours for the Christmas holidays