The National Bank of Ukraine (NBU) announced on Thursday that it has appointed Roman Borysenko as the new director of the personnel department.
The NBU said that Borysenko will be tasked with upgrading all of its processes and reshaping its organizational structure based on international practice.
"The management team of the National Bank of Ukraine is set to implement important transformation initiatives," Borysenko said. "For sure, optimization of the central bank's organizational structure, avoidance of duplication of functions, the upgrading of the employees' skills, and the transition to electronic workflow system will help enhance the operational efficiency of the central bank. I will devote maximum efforts to this task."
Borysenko graduated from the Ukrainian Academy of Banking and is fluent in English. He has worked at Bank Aval since 2001, where he was head of human resources. He succeeds Ihor Ivaniuk, who has retired, in his new position at the NBU.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar