The National Bank of Ukraine (NBU) announced on Thursday that it has appointed Roman Borysenko as the new director of the personnel department.
The NBU said that Borysenko will be tasked with upgrading all of its processes and reshaping its organizational structure based on international practice.
"The management team of the National Bank of Ukraine is set to implement important transformation initiatives," Borysenko said. "For sure, optimization of the central bank's organizational structure, avoidance of duplication of functions, the upgrading of the employees' skills, and the transition to electronic workflow system will help enhance the operational efficiency of the central bank. I will devote maximum efforts to this task."
Borysenko graduated from the Ukrainian Academy of Banking and is fluent in English. He has worked at Bank Aval since 2001, where he was head of human resources. He succeeds Ihor Ivaniuk, who has retired, in his new position at the NBU.
- BTA BANK - KAZAKHASTAN: JSC BTA Bank rating assignment
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Deifnes A Panel of Judges for the Climate Changemakers Awards
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB has allocated US $ 78 million to improve sections of regional roads in the Kyrgyz Republic
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank Participates in Expo Dedicated to "International Day of Savings"
- ARMSWISSBANK - ARMENIA: ARMSWISSBANK CJSC Made a Payment of AMSWISB23ER3 Corporate Coupon Bond
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank will pay 50 children for rehabilitation courses
- AMERICAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE IN KAZAKHSTAN: International Centre for Parliamentary Studies: Strategic Management and Leadership programme - 4th - 8th March 2019 | London, UK
- AG BANK: AGBank has prepared 2 new campaigns for its valuable customers
- THE WORLD BANK: Jobs of the future require more investment in people
- VTB BANK - ARMENIA: VTB acquires Sarovbusinessbank