The National Bank of Ukraine (NBU) announced on Thursday that it has appointed Roman Borysenko as the new director of the personnel department.
The NBU said that Borysenko will be tasked with upgrading all of its processes and reshaping its organizational structure based on international practice.
"The management team of the National Bank of Ukraine is set to implement important transformation initiatives," Borysenko said. "For sure, optimization of the central bank's organizational structure, avoidance of duplication of functions, the upgrading of the employees' skills, and the transition to electronic workflow system will help enhance the operational efficiency of the central bank. I will devote maximum efforts to this task."
Borysenko graduated from the Ukrainian Academy of Banking and is fluent in English. He has worked at Bank Aval since 2001, where he was head of human resources. He succeeds Ihor Ivaniuk, who has retired, in his new position at the NBU.
- PROMSVYAZBANK - RUSSIA: Mutual funds of Promsvyaz management company entered the list of the best in terms of management quality
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Global Finance recognizes Converse Bank as the Best Trade Finance Provider in Armenia
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On Results of Deposit Auction to Attract Funds by the Central Bank
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: The Chairman of the Board of the EDB Andrei Belyaninov headed the department at REU named after G. V. Plekhanova
- EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT-NEWS: EU budget debate ahead of crucial summit
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK: FUIB has opened a branch in Gorishni Plavni
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Unveils Venture Platform to Invest in Impact Technology Startups
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: EDB will expand its presence in Kazakhstan
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Belarus president talks about viability of alternative oil delivery options
- PROMIVESTBANK - UKRAINE: For clients of Prominvestbank PJSC