The International Bank of Azerbaijan announced recently that the loan portfolio at IBA-Moscow's Yekaterinburg branch increased by 59 percent over the past year, to $723,000 as of July 1, while the branch's deposit portfolio grew by one percent over the period.
The Yekaterinburg branch of IBA-Moscow opened in September 2005. The IBA's other subsidiary is International Bank of Azerbaijan-Georgia.
Headquartered in Baku, the IBA was founded in January 1992 and consists of 36 branches and 95 service outlets in more than 40 cities around the country.
It is the 31st largest bank in the CIS according to rankings compute by RIA Novosti, which covers 200 of the biggest financial institutions in the CIS banking market.
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank has a new board chairman
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: ABN AMRO to make more sustainability information available to investors
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: The Central Bank trained primary school teachers as a pilot project
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Belarusian Foreign Ministry hosts a round table on the occasion of the 100th anniversary of the modern Belarusian diplomatic service
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank and singapore-Based EFA Financial Institutions Debt Fund PTE. LTD. Investment Company Signed a Loan Agreement
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Sends Condolences to Indonesia in Wake of Tsunami Disaster
- ARDSHININVESTMENTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank announces New Year deposit
- AG BANK: Happy birthday, Mr. President!
- BASIS BANK - GEORGIA: Hurry up! The action started on mortgage loans in GEL!
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Opening hours for the Christmas holidays