Uzbekistan recently held a presentation on investment opportunities in the country during its diplomatic mission in Warsaw.
The event was organized with the help of the Polish Society for Construction and Infrastructure, which is comprised of more than 1,200 companies involved in construction, energy, transport, infrastructure and agriculture, according to Uzbekistan's National Bank for Foreign Economic Activity.
Officials from Uzbekistan detailed the country's economic achievements since independence from the Soviet Union as well as incentives and guarantees for foreign investors.
They also discussed the upcoming parliamentary elections and constitutional guarantees for candidates from several political parties to campaign.
Following the presentation, there were several bilateral meetings between companies from Uzbekistan and Poland.
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank has a new board chairman
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: ABN AMRO to make more sustainability information available to investors
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: The Central Bank trained primary school teachers as a pilot project
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Belarusian Foreign Ministry hosts a round table on the occasion of the 100th anniversary of the modern Belarusian diplomatic service
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank and singapore-Based EFA Financial Institutions Debt Fund PTE. LTD. Investment Company Signed a Loan Agreement
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Sends Condolences to Indonesia in Wake of Tsunami Disaster
- ARDSHININVESTMENTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank announces New Year deposit
- AG BANK: Happy birthday, Mr. President!
- BASIS BANK - GEORGIA: Hurry up! The action started on mortgage loans in GEL!
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Opening hours for the Christmas holidays