Uzbekistan recently held a presentation on investment opportunities in the country during its diplomatic mission in Warsaw.
The event was organized with the help of the Polish Society for Construction and Infrastructure, which is comprised of more than 1,200 companies involved in construction, energy, transport, infrastructure and agriculture, according to Uzbekistan's National Bank for Foreign Economic Activity.
Officials from Uzbekistan detailed the country's economic achievements since independence from the Soviet Union as well as incentives and guarantees for foreign investors.
They also discussed the upcoming parliamentary elections and constitutional guarantees for candidates from several political parties to campaign.
Following the presentation, there were several bilateral meetings between companies from Uzbekistan and Poland.
- ARDSHININVESTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank and Black Sea Trade and Development Bank sign $ 20 million loan agreement
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: Message from Mher Abrahamyan, Chairman of IDBank's Board of Directors, to clients
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank applies to its clients
- ARMBUSINESSBANK - ARMENIA: ARMBUSINESSBANK Announces Deferred Loan Repayments
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE BANK: About loans: ACBA-Credit Agricole Bank
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank customers can receive their money transfers without visiting the Bank
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Amount on settlement and deposit accounts in EDB exceeded $ 440 million
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Staff at ADB Headquarters to Temporarily Work from Home
- RAIFFESISENBANK - RUSSIA: Raiffeisenbank bought a domain in anticipation of the launch of a new product
- CARTUBANK - GEORGIA: Additional privileges for Visa Infinite card holders