Bank Vozrozhdenie announced on Wednesday that the board of directors held its annual meeting to discuss the results of a corporate governance assessment.
The board also approved a plan to improve corporate governance for the period 2014-15 in accordance with the best Russian and international practices.
In addition, members agreed to allow Tatiana Orlova, the head of marketing and communications, to stand for election to the management board and decided to apply to the Bank of Russia to receive its consent.
Orlova graduated from Russia's Financial University and received a degree from New York University. She joined the bank in 2007 and took over the marketing and communications department in 2012.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar