Russia's VTB Bank announced on Tuesday that it has opened a credit line of $194 million over three years for aircraft manufacturer Sukhoi to help finance the company's operations.
"Providing support for the aircraft manufacturing industry is one of VTB's priorities," Valeriy Lukyanenki, a member of the VTB Bank management board, said. "We have worked with Sukhoi for many years, and I am confident that the bank will continue to support Russia's crucial industrial enterprises."
Sukhoi, which is part of the United Aircraft Corp., has numerous aircraft design and production operations.
VTB Bank is part of the VTB Group, which provides a wide range of banking services and products in Russia, CIS, Europe, Asia, Africa, and the United States.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar