The National Agency of Investment and Privatization of Belarus recently announced a call for expressions of interest from strategic investors in purchasing the government's stake in Belsantekhmontazh-2.
The state holds 77.4 percent of the company, which offers specialized construction services such as the installation of ventilation, air conditioning, heating and water systems.
The agency encouraged domestic and foreign companies with at least three years of experience in construction or the production of building materials to take part in the selection process.
In addition, potential investors should have average revenue of $140 million or shareholders' equity of $40 million for the last three financial years.
Companies who want to be considered must submit expressions of interest by Sept. 22, after which a tender committee will then draw up a shortlist of potential investors, who will receive a presentation by management and access to the data room.
Short-listed investors must then submit final offers in November, and the tender committee will select the best offer.
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK - UKRAINE: FUIB doubled sales of OSAGO insurance policies
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On holding auctions on attracting funds by the Central Bank
- UNICREDIT - AZERBAIJAN: UniCredit launches first ETFs combining factor strategy with ESG criteria on European equities
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: AIIB, EBRD and BSTDB co-finance expansion of Turkey’s largest geothermal power plant
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Lukashenko: Belarus wants to deepen economic ties with Latvia
- GOVERNMENT OF ARMENIA: Open Government Partnership Initiative Working Group Holds Meeting
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: France: Derichebourg receives EIB financing of 130 million euros under the Juncker Plan
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: IMF Executive Board Completes the Second Review under the Extended Credit Facility Arrangement and Approves US$25 Million Disbursement to Burkina Faso
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Salary Card with 70% Discount
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Sells 60 Million Lari Dual-Tranche Domestic Bonds in Georgia