The National Agency of Investment and Privatization of Belarus recently announced a call for expressions of interest from strategic investors in purchasing the government's stake in Belsantekhmontazh-2.
The state holds 77.4 percent of the company, which offers specialized construction services such as the installation of ventilation, air conditioning, heating and water systems.
The agency encouraged domestic and foreign companies with at least three years of experience in construction or the production of building materials to take part in the selection process.
In addition, potential investors should have average revenue of $140 million or shareholders' equity of $40 million for the last three financial years.
Companies who want to be considered must submit expressions of interest by Sept. 22, after which a tender committee will then draw up a shortlist of potential investors, who will receive a presentation by management and access to the data room.
Short-listed investors must then submit final offers in November, and the tender committee will select the best offer.
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Registration Opens for ADB's 53rd Annual Meeting
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: European Commission and EIB Group join forces to boost space sector investment with EUR 200 million of financing
- NATIONAL BANK OF UKRAINE: The National Bank has agreed on the terms and conditions of activity of Ukraine's Clear Junction international payment system
- INTERNATIONAL MONERTARY FUND: Andorra Applies for IMF Membership
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Converse Bank "Became a Santa" for the Children of Artsvashen
- NIKOIL - RUSSIA: Information on the work of the bank from December 31, 2019 to January 8, 2020
- RAIFFESISENBANK - RUSSIA: Raiffeisenbank: New Year eager to donate to charity
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: BSTDB Increases Support to Agribusiness in Ukraine
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Eurasian Development Bank has collected applications for the issue of short-term bonds in rubles in the amount of 3 billion rubles
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB, XacBank Sign Private Sector Loan to Support MSMEs in Mongolia