The National Agency of Investment and Privatization of Belarus recently announced a call for expressions of interest from strategic investors in purchasing the government's stake in Belsantekhmontazh-2.
The state holds 77.4 percent of the company, which offers specialized construction services such as the installation of ventilation, air conditioning, heating and water systems.
The agency encouraged domestic and foreign companies with at least three years of experience in construction or the production of building materials to take part in the selection process.
In addition, potential investors should have average revenue of $140 million or shareholders' equity of $40 million for the last three financial years.
Companies who want to be considered must submit expressions of interest by Sept. 22, after which a tender committee will then draw up a shortlist of potential investors, who will receive a presentation by management and access to the data room.
Short-listed investors must then submit final offers in November, and the tender committee will select the best offer.
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB, Tonga Sign Grant Agreement for Ongoing Urban Project
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: Order a free Idram Rocket Visa Card and get 2 KinoPark invitations
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE BANK: French-Armenian Doctors Program in Tavush
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On results of deposit auction on attraction of funds by the Central Bank
- CARTUBANK - GEORGIA: Card tariffs
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB President Reaffirms Strong Support to Maldives
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Rosbank will keep zero service fee for money transfers via Faster Payments System
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Ambassador of Belarus V.Kolesnik meets the Deputy Secretary-General of ASEAN
- BANK OF GEORGIA: The Bank of Georgia has received the Global Finance Award for "Best Internet Banking for Businesses in Central and Eastern Europe"
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK - UKRAINE: FUIB doubled sales of OSAGO insurance policies