The National Agency of Investment and Privatization of Belarus recently announced a call for expressions of interest from strategic investors in purchasing the government's stake in Belsantekhmontazh-2.
The state holds 77.4 percent of the company, which offers specialized construction services such as the installation of ventilation, air conditioning, heating and water systems.
The agency encouraged domestic and foreign companies with at least three years of experience in construction or the production of building materials to take part in the selection process.
In addition, potential investors should have average revenue of $140 million or shareholders' equity of $40 million for the last three financial years.
Companies who want to be considered must submit expressions of interest by Sept. 22, after which a tender committee will then draw up a shortlist of potential investors, who will receive a presentation by management and access to the data room.
Short-listed investors must then submit final offers in November, and the tender committee will select the best offer.
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On Results of Deposit Auction to Attract Funds by the Central Bank
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: The Chairman of the Board of the EDB Andrei Belyaninov headed the department at REU named after G. V. Plekhanova
- EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT-NEWS: EU budget debate ahead of crucial summit
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK: FUIB has opened a branch in Gorishni Plavni
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Unveils Venture Platform to Invest in Impact Technology Startups
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: EDB will expand its presence in Kazakhstan
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Belarus president talks about viability of alternative oil delivery options
- PROMIVESTBANK - UKRAINE: For clients of Prominvestbank PJSC
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Registration Opens for ADB's 53rd Annual Meeting
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: European Commission and EIB Group join forces to boost space sector investment with EUR 200 million of financing