The International Bank of Azerbaijan (IBA) is among the top 10 banks in Central and Eastern Europe, according to the British magazine "The Banker."
The IBA had capital of $696 million last year--an increase of 63.6 percent, APA-Economics reports.
On a global scale, U.K.-based "The Banker" said the IBA is among the 1,000 biggest and most stable banks in the world.
The IBA is ranked 776th in terms of capita, 722nd for assets, 546th for capital adequacy ratio, 447th for ROE and 520th for ROA, according to APA-Economics.
IBA is a state-controlled bank headquartered in the Azerbaijani capital of Baku. It has 36 branches and 96 service outlets across more than 40 cities in the country.
- BTA BANK - KAZAKHASTAN: JSC BTA Bank rating assignment
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Deifnes A Panel of Judges for the Climate Changemakers Awards
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB has allocated US $ 78 million to improve sections of regional roads in the Kyrgyz Republic
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank Participates in Expo Dedicated to "International Day of Savings"
- ARMSWISSBANK - ARMENIA: ARMSWISSBANK CJSC Made a Payment of AMSWISB23ER3 Corporate Coupon Bond
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank will pay 50 children for rehabilitation courses
- AMERICAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE IN KAZAKHSTAN: International Centre for Parliamentary Studies: Strategic Management and Leadership programme - 4th - 8th March 2019 | London, UK
- AG BANK: AGBank has prepared 2 new campaigns for its valuable customers
- THE WORLD BANK: Jobs of the future require more investment in people
- VTB BANK - ARMENIA: VTB acquires Sarovbusinessbank