The International Bank of Azerbaijan (IBA) is among the top 10 banks in Central and Eastern Europe, according to the British magazine "The Banker."
The IBA had capital of $696 million last year--an increase of 63.6 percent, APA-Economics reports.
On a global scale, U.K.-based "The Banker" said the IBA is among the 1,000 biggest and most stable banks in the world.
The IBA is ranked 776th in terms of capita, 722nd for assets, 546th for capital adequacy ratio, 447th for ROE and 520th for ROA, according to APA-Economics.
IBA is a state-controlled bank headquartered in the Azerbaijani capital of Baku. It has 36 branches and 96 service outlets across more than 40 cities in the country.
- BASIS BANK - GEORGIA: Basisbank and Hualing Group transferred GEL 200,000 to StopCov fund set up by government
- BELARUS BANK: Viktar Ananich to clients and partners: Belarusbank maintains normal operations
- ARDSHININVESTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank and Black Sea Trade and Development Bank sign $ 20 million loan agreement
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: Message from Mher Abrahamyan, Chairman of IDBank's Board of Directors, to clients
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank applies to its clients
- ARMBUSINESSBANK - ARMENIA: ARMBUSINESSBANK Announces Deferred Loan Repayments
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE BANK: About loans: ACBA-Credit Agricole Bank
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank customers can receive their money transfers without visiting the Bank
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Amount on settlement and deposit accounts in EDB exceeded $ 440 million
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Staff at ADB Headquarters to Temporarily Work from Home