Ukraine's UkrSibbank BNP Paribas announced recently that rating agency Expert Rating has confirmed the bank's rating of uaAAA.
The agency said that Ukraine's financial institutions with the uaAAA rating are the most solvent and reliable. The rating was based on the bank's performance in the first six months of this year.
"UkrSibbank is a part of international financial group BNP Paribas that is present in nearly 80 countries," Philippe Joannier, the chiarman of UkrSibbank BNP Paribas Group, said. "We are very satisfied with the ongoing results of our performance in the present circumstances in Ukraine. We appreciate the acknowledgement of UkrSibbank as a strong business entity and a reliable player on the banking market."
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Ambassador of Belarus V.Kolesnik meets the Deputy Secretary-General of ASEAN
- BANK OF GEORGIA: The Bank of Georgia has received the Global Finance Award for "Best Internet Banking for Businesses in Central and Eastern Europe"
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK - UKRAINE: FUIB doubled sales of OSAGO insurance policies
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On holding auctions on attracting funds by the Central Bank
- UNICREDIT - AZERBAIJAN: UniCredit launches first ETFs combining factor strategy with ESG criteria on European equities
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: AIIB, EBRD and BSTDB co-finance expansion of Turkey’s largest geothermal power plant
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Lukashenko: Belarus wants to deepen economic ties with Latvia
- GOVERNMENT OF ARMENIA: Open Government Partnership Initiative Working Group Holds Meeting
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: France: Derichebourg receives EIB financing of 130 million euros under the Juncker Plan
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: IMF Executive Board Completes the Second Review under the Extended Credit Facility Arrangement and Approves US$25 Million Disbursement to Burkina Faso