Ukraine's UkrSibbank BNP Paribas announced recently that rating agency Expert Rating has confirmed the bank's rating of uaAAA.
The agency said that Ukraine's financial institutions with the uaAAA rating are the most solvent and reliable. The rating was based on the bank's performance in the first six months of this year.
"UkrSibbank is a part of international financial group BNP Paribas that is present in nearly 80 countries," Philippe Joannier, the chiarman of UkrSibbank BNP Paribas Group, said. "We are very satisfied with the ongoing results of our performance in the present circumstances in Ukraine. We appreciate the acknowledgement of UkrSibbank as a strong business entity and a reliable player on the banking market."
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar