Uzbekistan's National Bank for Foreign Economic Activity announced recently that its Cabinet of Ministers has approved a resolution on the procedures for conducting an inventory of the country's mineral reserves.
The resolution is aimed at setting up a systematic review of mineral reserves and providing all state bodies with updated information.
Under the resolution, the government will annually document the registration of mineral resources as well as information about their quantity and quality, the terms of exploration and the industrial development of deposits.
The information will be used to determine investments in the extraction and processing of mineral raw materials as well as to forecast future developments.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar