The "Commercial Bridge: Belarus-Turkey" international business forum will be held in Istanbul following a discussion of preparations for the event between Belarusian Consul General Igor Belyi in Istanbul and Istanbul Chamber of Commerce Vice President Dursun Topcu last week.
The forum, which will be held at the Istanbul Chamber of Commerce, will include the chamber, with participation by the Belarusian Universal Commodity Exchange and business communities from the two countries.
Both parties also agreed to a delegation visit by the Istanbul Chamber of Commerce working in the field of automotive components, wood processing and textiles in Belarus. The delegation will visit the largest Belarusian enterprises of the three industries to become acquainted with the possibilities of doing business in the free economic zones in Belarus and to establish contacts with Belarusian businessmen.
Development of Belarusian-Turkish trade and economic relations were also discussed, including the means of increasing bilateral trade, expanding cooperation between business associations of Belarus and Turkey, and opportunities for investment cooperation.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar