Russia's Rosbank announced recently that it is working with CyberPlat, one of the country's largest payment systems, to offer online processing of electronic payments.
CyberPlat's network of more than 500,000 outlets provides Rosbank customers with a secure way to pay for an array of services such as internet access, satellite and cable television and utilities.
Following the agreement between Rosbank and CyberPlat, more than 460 additional companies will join the list of those accepting online payment for their services.
Rosbank is a subsidiary of Societe Generale, one of the biggest financial groups in the euro zone, with 32 million customers worldwide.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar