Russia's Rosbank announced recently that it is working with CyberPlat, one of the country's largest payment systems, to offer online processing of electronic payments.
CyberPlat's network of more than 500,000 outlets provides Rosbank customers with a secure way to pay for an array of services such as internet access, satellite and cable television and utilities.
Following the agreement between Rosbank and CyberPlat, more than 460 additional companies will join the list of those accepting online payment for their services.
Rosbank is a subsidiary of Societe Generale, one of the biggest financial groups in the euro zone, with 32 million customers worldwide.
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank has a new board chairman
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: ABN AMRO to make more sustainability information available to investors
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: The Central Bank trained primary school teachers as a pilot project
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Belarusian Foreign Ministry hosts a round table on the occasion of the 100th anniversary of the modern Belarusian diplomatic service
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank and singapore-Based EFA Financial Institutions Debt Fund PTE. LTD. Investment Company Signed a Loan Agreement
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Sends Condolences to Indonesia in Wake of Tsunami Disaster
- ARDSHININVESTMENTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank announces New Year deposit
- AG BANK: Happy birthday, Mr. President!
- BASIS BANK - GEORGIA: Hurry up! The action started on mortgage loans in GEL!
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Opening hours for the Christmas holidays