Russia's Bank Petrocommerce recently reported results for the first six months of this year, announcing a profit of $55 million.
"Bank Petrocommerce continues to focus on boosting its capitalization and business efficiency by cutting costs and enhancing stronghold in the core segments generating high margins," Bank Petrocommerce CFO Elena Korekhova said.
The bank's interest income jumped by 23 percent to reach $280 million, while net fee and commission income rose by two percent to $30 million and net assets increased by eight percent to $7 billion.
The SME loan portfolio rose almost 30 percent to $35 million, compared to the average market growth of four percent. The corporate loan book expanded by five percent to $3.4 billion and the retail loan portfolio increased to $70 million.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar