Russia's Bank Petrocommerce recently reported results for the first six months of this year, announcing a profit of $55 million.
"Bank Petrocommerce continues to focus on boosting its capitalization and business efficiency by cutting costs and enhancing stronghold in the core segments generating high margins," Bank Petrocommerce CFO Elena Korekhova said.
The bank's interest income jumped by 23 percent to reach $280 million, while net fee and commission income rose by two percent to $30 million and net assets increased by eight percent to $7 billion.
The SME loan portfolio rose almost 30 percent to $35 million, compared to the average market growth of four percent. The corporate loan book expanded by five percent to $3.4 billion and the retail loan portfolio increased to $70 million.
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB, Tonga Sign Grant Agreement for Ongoing Urban Project
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: Order a free Idram Rocket Visa Card and get 2 KinoPark invitations
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE BANK: French-Armenian Doctors Program in Tavush
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On results of deposit auction on attraction of funds by the Central Bank
- CARTUBANK - GEORGIA: Card tariffs
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB President Reaffirms Strong Support to Maldives
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Rosbank will keep zero service fee for money transfers via Faster Payments System
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Ambassador of Belarus V.Kolesnik meets the Deputy Secretary-General of ASEAN
- BANK OF GEORGIA: The Bank of Georgia has received the Global Finance Award for "Best Internet Banking for Businesses in Central and Eastern Europe"
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK - UKRAINE: FUIB doubled sales of OSAGO insurance policies