Russia's Bank Petrocommerce recently reported results for the first six months of this year, announcing a profit of $55 million.
"Bank Petrocommerce continues to focus on boosting its capitalization and business efficiency by cutting costs and enhancing stronghold in the core segments generating high margins," Bank Petrocommerce CFO Elena Korekhova said.
The bank's interest income jumped by 23 percent to reach $280 million, while net fee and commission income rose by two percent to $30 million and net assets increased by eight percent to $7 billion.
The SME loan portfolio rose almost 30 percent to $35 million, compared to the average market growth of four percent. The corporate loan book expanded by five percent to $3.4 billion and the retail loan portfolio increased to $70 million.
- THE WORLD BANK: Jobs of the future require more investment in people
- VTB BANK - ARMENIA: VTB acquires Sarovbusinessbank
- THE WORLD BANK: Sri Lanka Has the Potential to More Than Double Its Exports to South Asia
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT: BSTDB launched a call for expression of interest for website design services
- SEB - UKRAINE: SEB joins finance- and sustainability board
- SOBINBANK - RUSSIA: New features of the DBO Bank-Client
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Anastasia Bushueva Appointed Chief Accountant - Director of Accounting and Reporting Department of Rosbank
- NIKOIL - RUSSIA: Bank URALSIB entered the Top 10 media ratings of Russian banks in August
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF GEORGIA: The European Code of Customs Code will be launched in Georgia
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF UKRAINE: Ministry of Finance launches second module of "E-Data" project - open "Budget for citizens"