Russia's Bank Petrocommerce recently reported results for the first six months of this year, announcing a profit of $55 million.
"Bank Petrocommerce continues to focus on boosting its capitalization and business efficiency by cutting costs and enhancing stronghold in the core segments generating high margins," Bank Petrocommerce CFO Elena Korekhova said.
The bank's interest income jumped by 23 percent to reach $280 million, while net fee and commission income rose by two percent to $30 million and net assets increased by eight percent to $7 billion.
The SME loan portfolio rose almost 30 percent to $35 million, compared to the average market growth of four percent. The corporate loan book expanded by five percent to $3.4 billion and the retail loan portfolio increased to $70 million.
- NATIONAL BANK OF UKRAINE: The National Bank has agreed on the terms and conditions of activity of Ukraine's Clear Junction international payment system
- INTERNATIONAL MONERTARY FUND: Andorra Applies for IMF Membership
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Converse Bank "Became a Santa" for the Children of Artsvashen
- NIKOIL - RUSSIA: Information on the work of the bank from December 31, 2019 to January 8, 2020
- RAIFFESISENBANK - RUSSIA: Raiffeisenbank: New Year eager to donate to charity
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: BSTDB Increases Support to Agribusiness in Ukraine
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Eurasian Development Bank has collected applications for the issue of short-term bonds in rubles in the amount of 3 billion rubles
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB, XacBank Sign Private Sector Loan to Support MSMEs in Mongolia
- ARTSAKHBANK - ARMENIA: Job Announcement
- GOVERNMENT OF UZBEKISTAN: The Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan held a regional training on reforms in the field of public procurement