Russia's Rosbank announced recently that Fitch Ratings has downgraded its Long-Term Issuer Default Ratings in all currencies from "BBB+" to "BBB" and its short-term foreign currency Issuer Default Rating from F2 to F3.
The move came after Fitch took similar action on Russia's Country Ceiling, lowering it to "BBB" from "BBB+" and is an automatic result of the agency's methodology.
Thirteen Russian banks which had been rated above the country's ceiling were also downgraded, although Rosbank remains at the top with a long-term rating of "BBB."
The Russian economy has been hit by the sanctions imposed by the U.S. and more recently by the EU in response to Moscow's annexation of Crimea and support for rebels in Ukraine.
- BTA BANK - KAZAKHASTAN: JSC BTA Bank rating assignment
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Deifnes A Panel of Judges for the Climate Changemakers Awards
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB has allocated US $ 78 million to improve sections of regional roads in the Kyrgyz Republic
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank Participates in Expo Dedicated to "International Day of Savings"
- ARMSWISSBANK - ARMENIA: ARMSWISSBANK CJSC Made a Payment of AMSWISB23ER3 Corporate Coupon Bond
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank will pay 50 children for rehabilitation courses
- AMERICAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE IN KAZAKHSTAN: International Centre for Parliamentary Studies: Strategic Management and Leadership programme - 4th - 8th March 2019 | London, UK
- AG BANK: AGBank has prepared 2 new campaigns for its valuable customers
- THE WORLD BANK: Jobs of the future require more investment in people
- VTB BANK - ARMENIA: VTB acquires Sarovbusinessbank