Russia's Tambov region recently offered Belarus the opportunity to set up a joint venture in the chemical industry.
Oleg Betin, the governor of the Tambov regional administration, made the offer in a meeting with Belarusian President Alexander Lukashenko, BelTA reports.
"We have a chemical enterprise, Pigment, which supplies Belarus with more than 10,000 tons of chemicals per year," Betin said, according to BelTA. "We could set up a joint company. We are ready to allocate these areas, workshops to the joint venture. We will produce as much as needed to satisfy the demand."
The Tambov region is also interested in cooperating with Belarus in other areas, and Betin suggested joint ventures in crane manufacturing and footwear production.
"We have an enterprise that makes footwear for military and other law enforcement agencies, while structural parts are manufactured in Belarus," Betin said, BelTA reports.
- PROMSVYAZBANK - RUSSIA: Mutual funds of Promsvyaz management company entered the list of the best in terms of management quality
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Global Finance recognizes Converse Bank as the Best Trade Finance Provider in Armenia
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On Results of Deposit Auction to Attract Funds by the Central Bank
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: The Chairman of the Board of the EDB Andrei Belyaninov headed the department at REU named after G. V. Plekhanova
- EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT-NEWS: EU budget debate ahead of crucial summit
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK: FUIB has opened a branch in Gorishni Plavni
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Unveils Venture Platform to Invest in Impact Technology Startups
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: EDB will expand its presence in Kazakhstan
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Belarus president talks about viability of alternative oil delivery options
- PROMIVESTBANK - UKRAINE: For clients of Prominvestbank PJSC