Russia's Tambov region recently offered Belarus the opportunity to set up a joint venture in the chemical industry.
Oleg Betin, the governor of the Tambov regional administration, made the offer in a meeting with Belarusian President Alexander Lukashenko, BelTA reports.
"We have a chemical enterprise, Pigment, which supplies Belarus with more than 10,000 tons of chemicals per year," Betin said, according to BelTA. "We could set up a joint company. We are ready to allocate these areas, workshops to the joint venture. We will produce as much as needed to satisfy the demand."
The Tambov region is also interested in cooperating with Belarus in other areas, and Betin suggested joint ventures in crane manufacturing and footwear production.
"We have an enterprise that makes footwear for military and other law enforcement agencies, while structural parts are manufactured in Belarus," Betin said, BelTA reports.
- THE WORLD BANK: Jobs of the future require more investment in people
- VTB BANK - ARMENIA: VTB acquires Sarovbusinessbank
- THE WORLD BANK: Sri Lanka Has the Potential to More Than Double Its Exports to South Asia
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT: BSTDB launched a call for expression of interest for website design services
- SEB - UKRAINE: SEB joins finance- and sustainability board
- SOBINBANK - RUSSIA: New features of the DBO Bank-Client
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Anastasia Bushueva Appointed Chief Accountant - Director of Accounting and Reporting Department of Rosbank
- NIKOIL - RUSSIA: Bank URALSIB entered the Top 10 media ratings of Russian banks in August
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF GEORGIA: The European Code of Customs Code will be launched in Georgia
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF UKRAINE: Ministry of Finance launches second module of "E-Data" project - open "Budget for citizens"