Moldovan Prime Minister Iurie Leanca held a phone conversation with Turkish counterpart Recep Tayyip Erdogan earlier this week to discuss issues of mutual interest.
According to the Moldovan government's website, Erdogan congratulated Leanca on Moldova's signing of the Association Agreement with the European Union, saying that it bring greater prosperity to the country.
The two premiers also discussed bilateral ties and the situation in Moldova, including in the southern Gagauz region, which has played an important role in Moldovan-Turkish relations.
The officials said they welcomed the establishment of a dialogue between Moldovan ministers and members of the Popular Assembly of Gagauz-Yeri. Leanca said a working group has held several joint meetings and drafted a law that would amend legislation in the region. In addition, a draft law on Gagauz-Yeri's special legal status will be voted on in its second reading in Parliament.
- BTA BANK - KAZAKHASTAN: JSC BTA Bank rating assignment
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Deifnes A Panel of Judges for the Climate Changemakers Awards
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB has allocated US $ 78 million to improve sections of regional roads in the Kyrgyz Republic
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank Participates in Expo Dedicated to "International Day of Savings"
- ARMSWISSBANK - ARMENIA: ARMSWISSBANK CJSC Made a Payment of AMSWISB23ER3 Corporate Coupon Bond
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank will pay 50 children for rehabilitation courses
- AMERICAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE IN KAZAKHSTAN: International Centre for Parliamentary Studies: Strategic Management and Leadership programme - 4th - 8th March 2019 | London, UK
- AG BANK: AGBank has prepared 2 new campaigns for its valuable customers
- THE WORLD BANK: Jobs of the future require more investment in people
- VTB BANK - ARMENIA: VTB acquires Sarovbusinessbank