Belarus' Minsk Tractor Works (MTZ) recently became a holding company with the incorporation of 10 different enterprises.
The MTZ Holding Company is now comprised of Minsk Tractor Works, along with parts plants in Bobruisk, Vitebsk and Minsk, as well as Minsk Gear Plant, the Narovlya and Khoiniki plants of hydro equipment and the Lepel mechanics repair and electro-mechanics plant, BelTA reports.
The company will coordinate and supervise all manufacturing, sales, purchase, financial and investment policies of the various enterprises.
Returns on sales in 2016 are projected to exceed $190 million as a result of reduced costs, delivery optimization, new technologies and product diversification, according to BelTA.
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Ambassador of Belarus V.Kolesnik meets the Deputy Secretary-General of ASEAN
- BANK OF GEORGIA: The Bank of Georgia has received the Global Finance Award for "Best Internet Banking for Businesses in Central and Eastern Europe"
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK - UKRAINE: FUIB doubled sales of OSAGO insurance policies
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On holding auctions on attracting funds by the Central Bank
- UNICREDIT - AZERBAIJAN: UniCredit launches first ETFs combining factor strategy with ESG criteria on European equities
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: AIIB, EBRD and BSTDB co-finance expansion of Turkey’s largest geothermal power plant
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Lukashenko: Belarus wants to deepen economic ties with Latvia
- GOVERNMENT OF ARMENIA: Open Government Partnership Initiative Working Group Holds Meeting
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: France: Derichebourg receives EIB financing of 130 million euros under the Juncker Plan
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: IMF Executive Board Completes the Second Review under the Extended Credit Facility Arrangement and Approves US$25 Million Disbursement to Burkina Faso