Belarus' Minsk Tractor Works (MTZ) recently became a holding company with the incorporation of 10 different enterprises.
The MTZ Holding Company is now comprised of Minsk Tractor Works, along with parts plants in Bobruisk, Vitebsk and Minsk, as well as Minsk Gear Plant, the Narovlya and Khoiniki plants of hydro equipment and the Lepel mechanics repair and electro-mechanics plant, BelTA reports.
The company will coordinate and supervise all manufacturing, sales, purchase, financial and investment policies of the various enterprises.
Returns on sales in 2016 are projected to exceed $190 million as a result of reduced costs, delivery optimization, new technologies and product diversification, according to BelTA.
- THE WORLD BANK: Jobs of the future require more investment in people
- VTB BANK - ARMENIA: VTB acquires Sarovbusinessbank
- THE WORLD BANK: Sri Lanka Has the Potential to More Than Double Its Exports to South Asia
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT: BSTDB launched a call for expression of interest for website design services
- SEB - UKRAINE: SEB joins finance- and sustainability board
- SOBINBANK - RUSSIA: New features of the DBO Bank-Client
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Anastasia Bushueva Appointed Chief Accountant - Director of Accounting and Reporting Department of Rosbank
- NIKOIL - RUSSIA: Bank URALSIB entered the Top 10 media ratings of Russian banks in August
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF GEORGIA: The European Code of Customs Code will be launched in Georgia
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF UKRAINE: Ministry of Finance launches second module of "E-Data" project - open "Budget for citizens"