Kazakhstan's BTA Bank recently announced an offer to shareholders to sell common shares issued by the bank.
Shareholders wishing to accept the buyback offer must fill out a required form available on the bank's website, in hard copy at the head office at in Almaty or at bank branches around the country.
The form should be submitted to the head office or to a branch office by 6 p.m. local time on Aug. 28. The bank may refuse to accept forms that do not include all required information or are not delivered before the deadline.
Payment on bought-back shares will be made within 30 days of the date the form is submitted. The buyback procedure will be conducted in accordance with the laws of Kazakhstan.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar