Azerbaijan's AtaBank participated recently in a financing event held by the Ministry of Economy and Industry's National Fund for Entrepreneurship Support.
The event was held in the Mashtaga district of the Sabunchu region and was attended by about 80 entrepreneurs from Baku and surrounding areas, according to a bank press release.
Loans totaling $17 million have been given this year to several entities through AtaBank--established in 1993, it is one of the largest commercial banks in Azerbaijan.
The bank opened its first branch in the regional capital city of Khachmaz in 2003. It has 20 branches and four divisions and is audited by Deloitte & Touche.
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: The results of the draw have been summed up at IDBank's Vanadzor branch
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: BSTDB Acts as Anchor Investor in the First Corporate Bond Issue in Moldova
- GOVERNMENT OF ARMENIA: Deputy Prime Minister Tigran Avinyan Received the US Ambassador
- THE WORLD BANK: Urgent Structural Reforms Can Revive Pakistan’s Economic Growth
- TBC BANK - GEORGIA: TBC Bank's GEL 103 mln Loan Funded by FMO Won Best Local Currency Loan Award in CEE
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: EIB to help protect 1,400km roads in rural Lao PDR from climate change
- CENTRAL BANK OF UZBEKISTAN: Republicanization of the Balance of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the position of investment position and the debts of debt
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: New BSTDB Secretary General Assumes Duties
- AG BANK: 30% discount on "Royal Gallery Home Collection" stores with AGBank's cards!
- NATIONAL BANK OF UKRAINE: Speech by NBU Governor Yakiv Smolii at a press briefing on monetary policy