ArmBusinessBank held an opening ceremony for a new bank branch in Gavar in Armenia's Gegharkunik region over the weekend.
The ceremony--attended by ArmBusinessBank Executive Board Chairman Arsen Mikayelyan, as well as other bank executive and the deputy governor of the Gegharkunik region--marked the opening of the bank's second branch in the region and 33rd branch overall, according to a bank press release.
The opening of the new Gavar branch makes various loan products, faster international money transfer systems, and a host of term deposits and other bank facilities accessible to customers in the region.
"Every possible facility has been arranged for the safety and comfort of our employees and customers, while the rates and quality of service will satisfy all customers of Gavar branch," Mikayelyan said.
ArmBusinessBank stresses the importance of quality banking services as a means of contributing to Armenian economic development.
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank has a new board chairman
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: ABN AMRO to make more sustainability information available to investors
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: The Central Bank trained primary school teachers as a pilot project
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Belarusian Foreign Ministry hosts a round table on the occasion of the 100th anniversary of the modern Belarusian diplomatic service
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank and singapore-Based EFA Financial Institutions Debt Fund PTE. LTD. Investment Company Signed a Loan Agreement
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Sends Condolences to Indonesia in Wake of Tsunami Disaster
- ARDSHININVESTMENTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank announces New Year deposit
- AG BANK: Happy birthday, Mr. President!
- BASIS BANK - GEORGIA: Hurry up! The action started on mortgage loans in GEL!
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Opening hours for the Christmas holidays