The International Bank of Azerbaijan's (IBA) information center has received more than 56,000 requests through its information center so far in 2014.
The majority of contacts with the information center--76 percent--were telephone calls, with 25 percent of the calls inquiring about credit services. Twenty-three percent of the received calls concerned deposits, 17 percent were about plastic cards and 11 percent were about electronic services, according to an IBA press release.
In addition to telephone calls, the center responds to requests through email and through the IBA's online counseling website.
The information center began operations in October 2011. It offers customers and potential customers detailed information about services and products offered by the IBA, as well as a service network of current offers and services.
The IBA, headquartered in Baku, consists of 36 branches and 95 service outlets in more than 40 cities. The bank has the largest asset scope, customer base and international business of all banks within the South Caucasus region. It counts more than 30,000 corporate customers and 400,000 individual customers, with almost all large and medium companies operating in Azerbaijan operating as IBA customers.
- BASIS BANK - GEORGIA: Basisbank and Hualing Group transferred GEL 200,000 to StopCov fund set up by government
- BELARUS BANK: Viktar Ananich to clients and partners: Belarusbank maintains normal operations
- ARDSHININVESTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank and Black Sea Trade and Development Bank sign $ 20 million loan agreement
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: Message from Mher Abrahamyan, Chairman of IDBank's Board of Directors, to clients
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank applies to its clients
- ARMBUSINESSBANK - ARMENIA: ARMBUSINESSBANK Announces Deferred Loan Repayments
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE BANK: About loans: ACBA-Credit Agricole Bank
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank customers can receive their money transfers without visiting the Bank
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Amount on settlement and deposit accounts in EDB exceeded $ 440 million
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Staff at ADB Headquarters to Temporarily Work from Home