Ukraine's Sumy Frunze NPO has recently started making condensate pumps for Belarus' nuclear power plant.
The company will design and produce two modifications of the pumps, which are for use in the first and second power-generating units of the nuclear power plant, BelTA reports.
Six pumps--three for each modification--are scheduled to be delivered to the Ostrovets construction site in 2015, while the second batch of pumps is expected to be delivered in early 2017.
"Our engineering and technical divisions have taken into account all the requirements of Belarusian colleagues regarding the parameters of the equipment, and now the production of the equipment is about to begin," Alexander Chegrinets, the head of sales at Sumy Frunze, said, according to BelTA.
The first power-generating unit of the nuclear power plant is expected to launch in November 2018.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar