Ukraine's Sumy Frunze NPO has recently started making condensate pumps for Belarus' nuclear power plant.
The company will design and produce two modifications of the pumps, which are for use in the first and second power-generating units of the nuclear power plant, BelTA reports.
Six pumps--three for each modification--are scheduled to be delivered to the Ostrovets construction site in 2015, while the second batch of pumps is expected to be delivered in early 2017.
"Our engineering and technical divisions have taken into account all the requirements of Belarusian colleagues regarding the parameters of the equipment, and now the production of the equipment is about to begin," Alexander Chegrinets, the head of sales at Sumy Frunze, said, according to BelTA.
The first power-generating unit of the nuclear power plant is expected to launch in November 2018.
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Ambassador of Belarus V.Kolesnik meets the Deputy Secretary-General of ASEAN
- BANK OF GEORGIA: The Bank of Georgia has received the Global Finance Award for "Best Internet Banking for Businesses in Central and Eastern Europe"
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK - UKRAINE: FUIB doubled sales of OSAGO insurance policies
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On holding auctions on attracting funds by the Central Bank
- UNICREDIT - AZERBAIJAN: UniCredit launches first ETFs combining factor strategy with ESG criteria on European equities
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: AIIB, EBRD and BSTDB co-finance expansion of Turkey’s largest geothermal power plant
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Lukashenko: Belarus wants to deepen economic ties with Latvia
- GOVERNMENT OF ARMENIA: Open Government Partnership Initiative Working Group Holds Meeting
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: France: Derichebourg receives EIB financing of 130 million euros under the Juncker Plan
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: IMF Executive Board Completes the Second Review under the Extended Credit Facility Arrangement and Approves US$25 Million Disbursement to Burkina Faso