Asokerco Trading Ltd. recently completed its acquisition of DNB Bank in Murmansk, Russia.
Asokerco, an entity affiliated with B&N Bank, recently fulfilled all conditions and regulatory approvals for the transaction. DNB was previously owned in full by a subsidiary of the leading Norwegian financial group DNB Bank ASA, according to a press release from B&N Bank.
The terms of the transaction were not disclosed, though an agreement was made in April to expand B&N Bank's retail business and presence in the Murmansk region.
DNB Bank, which is an established member of the Murmansk banking market, has demonstrated sustainable financial performance, high business efficiency and an ability to continue competing with federal banks in the Murmansk region. The bank is profitable and retains a stable corporate and retail client base.
DNB's exclusive financial adviser in the deal was Societe Generale, while Allen & Overy served as DNB's legal adviser and Norton Rose served as B&N's legal adviser.
- ARDSHININVESTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank and Black Sea Trade and Development Bank sign $ 20 million loan agreement
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: Message from Mher Abrahamyan, Chairman of IDBank's Board of Directors, to clients
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank applies to its clients
- ARMBUSINESSBANK - ARMENIA: ARMBUSINESSBANK Announces Deferred Loan Repayments
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE BANK: About loans: ACBA-Credit Agricole Bank
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank customers can receive their money transfers without visiting the Bank
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Amount on settlement and deposit accounts in EDB exceeded $ 440 million
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Staff at ADB Headquarters to Temporarily Work from Home
- RAIFFESISENBANK - RUSSIA: Raiffeisenbank bought a domain in anticipation of the launch of a new product
- CARTUBANK - GEORGIA: Additional privileges for Visa Infinite card holders