Armenia's Unibank recently launched a new promotion that offers customers making new deposits in bank accounts with a gift card to the VEGA store chain.
The gift card, which grants a 10 percent discount and a chance to collect three percent of the purchase sum on the card account, is presented to depositors on the day of their deposit at all 46 of the bank's branches and and Unibank's head office, according to a bank press release.
Unibank's volume of deposit accounts surpassed $246.2 million as of June 30, posting growth of 11 percent compared to the previous year.
Unibank's "Profitable+" deposit offers high profitability for a short period of money placement, with an interest rate of up to 14 percent annually if the money is deposited in AMD. The tenure period of the "Profitable+" deposit amounts to 91 days or more.
Additionally, Unibank offers ArCa and Visa cards with a credit line of up to five percent of the deposit sum and a grace period of 45 days.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar