Armenia's Unibank recently launched a new promotion that offers customers making new deposits in bank accounts with a gift card to the VEGA store chain.
The gift card, which grants a 10 percent discount and a chance to collect three percent of the purchase sum on the card account, is presented to depositors on the day of their deposit at all 46 of the bank's branches and and Unibank's head office, according to a bank press release.
Unibank's volume of deposit accounts surpassed $246.2 million as of June 30, posting growth of 11 percent compared to the previous year.
Unibank's "Profitable+" deposit offers high profitability for a short period of money placement, with an interest rate of up to 14 percent annually if the money is deposited in AMD. The tenure period of the "Profitable+" deposit amounts to 91 days or more.
Additionally, Unibank offers ArCa and Visa cards with a credit line of up to five percent of the deposit sum and a grace period of 45 days.
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank has a new board chairman
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: ABN AMRO to make more sustainability information available to investors
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: The Central Bank trained primary school teachers as a pilot project
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Belarusian Foreign Ministry hosts a round table on the occasion of the 100th anniversary of the modern Belarusian diplomatic service
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank and singapore-Based EFA Financial Institutions Debt Fund PTE. LTD. Investment Company Signed a Loan Agreement
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Sends Condolences to Indonesia in Wake of Tsunami Disaster
- ARDSHININVESTMENTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank announces New Year deposit
- AG BANK: Happy birthday, Mr. President!
- BASIS BANK - GEORGIA: Hurry up! The action started on mortgage loans in GEL!
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Opening hours for the Christmas holidays