The Belarusian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (BelCCI) announced recently that it signed a memorandum of understanding with the Confederation of Mozambique Business Associations at a meeting between the two groups.
During the meeting, BelCCI Deputy Chairman Vladimir Ulakhovich and Mozambique's Minister of Trade and Industry Armando Inroga discussed the significance of bilateral trade and economic cooperation, according to a press release.
The Mozambique delegation told Belarus business leaders about the potential for further ties in the areas of agriculture, mineral extraction, transport and tourism.
Bilateral meetings were also held between members of 25 Belarusian and eight Mozambique companies and organization.
- ARDSHININVESTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank and Black Sea Trade and Development Bank sign $ 20 million loan agreement
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: Message from Mher Abrahamyan, Chairman of IDBank's Board of Directors, to clients
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank applies to its clients
- ARMBUSINESSBANK - ARMENIA: ARMBUSINESSBANK Announces Deferred Loan Repayments
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE BANK: About loans: ACBA-Credit Agricole Bank
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank customers can receive their money transfers without visiting the Bank
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Amount on settlement and deposit accounts in EDB exceeded $ 440 million
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Staff at ADB Headquarters to Temporarily Work from Home
- RAIFFESISENBANK - RUSSIA: Raiffeisenbank bought a domain in anticipation of the launch of a new product
- CARTUBANK - GEORGIA: Additional privileges for Visa Infinite card holders