The Belarusian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (BelCCI) announced recently that it signed a memorandum of understanding with the Confederation of Mozambique Business Associations at a meeting between the two groups.
During the meeting, BelCCI Deputy Chairman Vladimir Ulakhovich and Mozambique's Minister of Trade and Industry Armando Inroga discussed the significance of bilateral trade and economic cooperation, according to a press release.
The Mozambique delegation told Belarus business leaders about the potential for further ties in the areas of agriculture, mineral extraction, transport and tourism.
Bilateral meetings were also held between members of 25 Belarusian and eight Mozambique companies and organization.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar