The Belarusian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (BelCCI) announced recently that it signed a memorandum of understanding with the Confederation of Mozambique Business Associations at a meeting between the two groups.
During the meeting, BelCCI Deputy Chairman Vladimir Ulakhovich and Mozambique's Minister of Trade and Industry Armando Inroga discussed the significance of bilateral trade and economic cooperation, according to a press release.
The Mozambique delegation told Belarus business leaders about the potential for further ties in the areas of agriculture, mineral extraction, transport and tourism.
Bilateral meetings were also held between members of 25 Belarusian and eight Mozambique companies and organization.
- BTA BANK - KAZAKHASTAN: JSC BTA Bank rating assignment
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Deifnes A Panel of Judges for the Climate Changemakers Awards
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB has allocated US $ 78 million to improve sections of regional roads in the Kyrgyz Republic
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank Participates in Expo Dedicated to "International Day of Savings"
- ARMSWISSBANK - ARMENIA: ARMSWISSBANK CJSC Made a Payment of AMSWISB23ER3 Corporate Coupon Bond
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank will pay 50 children for rehabilitation courses
- AMERICAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE IN KAZAKHSTAN: International Centre for Parliamentary Studies: Strategic Management and Leadership programme - 4th - 8th March 2019 | London, UK
- AG BANK: AGBank has prepared 2 new campaigns for its valuable customers
- THE WORLD BANK: Jobs of the future require more investment in people
- VTB BANK - ARMENIA: VTB acquires Sarovbusinessbank