Russian regions with borders adjacent to Belarus recently to help in the construction of Belarusian neighborhoods, according to the chief architect of the Belgosproyekt Institute.
Anatoly Shabalin, the head of the institute, told reporters last Friday that the institute has developed several plans to construct Belarusian neighborhoods following guidelines put forth by the Belarusian government, BelTA reports.
"The Russian side is interested in the construction of such neighborhoods," Shabalin said, according to BelTA. "These projects arouse the biggest interested in the Russian regions bordering on Belarus, as these projects will make most economic sense there; besides, it will be more convenient and less costly for the Vitebsk house building factory to deliver its products there."
Shabalin said construction sites are already planned for the projects.
"Our specialists are to go there and study the sites," Shabalin said, BelTA reports. "We also suggest implementing such projects in other Russian regions, like Kaliningrad Oblast, the towns of Veliky Novgorod, Mytishchi and others."
Talks are underway to construct similar neighborhoods in Saint Petersburg.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar