The Bank of Moscow announced last week that its Rostov branch has granted a $14 million loan to the Asian Tire Union Group of Companies.
The three-year loan will be used to finance working capital, according to a press release from the bank.
The Asian Tire Union Group of Companies has been operating in Russia since 1994 as a wholesaler of tires and wheels for cars, trucks and agricultural and construction equipment. An authorized dealer of SCANIA in Rostov, it is also an official distributor of brands such as Annaite, Constancy, Fenglun and Comforser.
"The Bank of Moscow has gained considerable experience working with commerce companies," Yevgeniy Monin, the director of the corporate sales management department of the Bank of Moscow, said. "Our main advantage is that we clearly understand the needs of companies in this sector and can provide them with both financing and other banking services on favorable terms and in optimal time.
- BTA BANK - KAZAKHASTAN: JSC BTA Bank rating assignment
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Deifnes A Panel of Judges for the Climate Changemakers Awards
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB has allocated US $ 78 million to improve sections of regional roads in the Kyrgyz Republic
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank Participates in Expo Dedicated to "International Day of Savings"
- ARMSWISSBANK - ARMENIA: ARMSWISSBANK CJSC Made a Payment of AMSWISB23ER3 Corporate Coupon Bond
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank will pay 50 children for rehabilitation courses
- AMERICAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE IN KAZAKHSTAN: International Centre for Parliamentary Studies: Strategic Management and Leadership programme - 4th - 8th March 2019 | London, UK
- AG BANK: AGBank has prepared 2 new campaigns for its valuable customers
- THE WORLD BANK: Jobs of the future require more investment in people
- VTB BANK - ARMENIA: VTB acquires Sarovbusinessbank