Provisory implementation of the provision of the European Union's Association Agreement with Moldova will be accelerated to allow Moldova to obtain early benefits, according to European Commissioner for Enlargement and Neighborhood Policy Stefan Fule.
Fule, speaking during a plenary session of the council on foreign relations for the Eastern Partnership in Brussels on July 22, said the EU will help Moldova face provocations through the provision of political support and technical and financial assistance, according to a press release.
"These measures are taken as reaction to evolution in the region and as reply to commercial restrictions imposed by Russia to Moldova," Fule said, adding that "the signing of the Association Agreement with EU is an historic moment, which opens another level of ties between the states."
The Association Agreement with the European Union was signed by Moldova on June 27. Under the procedures, the treaty must be ratified by the 28 EU member states and enters into force on the first day of the second month after the last ratification instrument is submitted.
Four member state parliaments--Romania, Estonia, Lithuania and Latvia--have ratified the agreement to date.
- ARDSHININVESTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank and Black Sea Trade and Development Bank sign $ 20 million loan agreement
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: Message from Mher Abrahamyan, Chairman of IDBank's Board of Directors, to clients
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank applies to its clients
- ARMBUSINESSBANK - ARMENIA: ARMBUSINESSBANK Announces Deferred Loan Repayments
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE BANK: About loans: ACBA-Credit Agricole Bank
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank customers can receive their money transfers without visiting the Bank
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Amount on settlement and deposit accounts in EDB exceeded $ 440 million
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Staff at ADB Headquarters to Temporarily Work from Home
- RAIFFESISENBANK - RUSSIA: Raiffeisenbank bought a domain in anticipation of the launch of a new product
- CARTUBANK - GEORGIA: Additional privileges for Visa Infinite card holders