The Central Bank of Azerbaijan recently hosted a delegation from the National Bank of Belarus to discuss the country's experience with the construction of IT infrastructure in compliance with international standards.
The CBA explained to the Belarusian delegation the details of its methodology and police for existing and new IT technology, according to a press release.
The bank also gave presentations on the prospects for development of its IT infrastructure from 2015-2020.
The Belarusian delegation said the knowledge its members gained from Azerbaijan's experience were useful to the development of their country's IT infrastructure.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar