The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Belarus announced that Foreign Affairs Minister Vladimir Makel participated in the Eastern Partnership ministerial meeting in Brussels on Tuesday.
Participants included Catherine Ashton, the high representative of the European Union for foreign affairs and security policy, and Stefan Fulle, the European commissioner for enlargement and European neighborhood policy.
The meeting focused on implementation of the EaP after the 2013 Vilnius Summit and prospects for its future development. Participants also discussed preparations for the next summit to be held in Riga next May.
Makel outlined Belarus' approach to its relations with the EU and role in the EaP .
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar