The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Belarus announced that Foreign Affairs Minister Vladimir Makel participated in the Eastern Partnership ministerial meeting in Brussels on Tuesday.
Participants included Catherine Ashton, the high representative of the European Union for foreign affairs and security policy, and Stefan Fulle, the European commissioner for enlargement and European neighborhood policy.
The meeting focused on implementation of the EaP after the 2013 Vilnius Summit and prospects for its future development. Participants also discussed preparations for the next summit to be held in Riga next May.
Makel outlined Belarus' approach to its relations with the EU and role in the EaP .
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK - UKRAINE: FUIB doubled sales of OSAGO insurance policies
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On holding auctions on attracting funds by the Central Bank
- UNICREDIT - AZERBAIJAN: UniCredit launches first ETFs combining factor strategy with ESG criteria on European equities
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: AIIB, EBRD and BSTDB co-finance expansion of Turkey’s largest geothermal power plant
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Lukashenko: Belarus wants to deepen economic ties with Latvia
- GOVERNMENT OF ARMENIA: Open Government Partnership Initiative Working Group Holds Meeting
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: France: Derichebourg receives EIB financing of 130 million euros under the Juncker Plan
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: IMF Executive Board Completes the Second Review under the Extended Credit Facility Arrangement and Approves US$25 Million Disbursement to Burkina Faso
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Salary Card with 70% Discount
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Sells 60 Million Lari Dual-Tranche Domestic Bonds in Georgia