The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Belarus announced that Foreign Affairs Minister Vladimir Makel participated in the Eastern Partnership ministerial meeting in Brussels on Tuesday.
Participants included Catherine Ashton, the high representative of the European Union for foreign affairs and security policy, and Stefan Fulle, the European commissioner for enlargement and European neighborhood policy.
The meeting focused on implementation of the EaP after the 2013 Vilnius Summit and prospects for its future development. Participants also discussed preparations for the next summit to be held in Riga next May.
Makel outlined Belarus' approach to its relations with the EU and role in the EaP .
- THE WORLD BANK: Jobs of the future require more investment in people
- VTB BANK - ARMENIA: VTB acquires Sarovbusinessbank
- THE WORLD BANK: Sri Lanka Has the Potential to More Than Double Its Exports to South Asia
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT: BSTDB launched a call for expression of interest for website design services
- SEB - UKRAINE: SEB joins finance- and sustainability board
- SOBINBANK - RUSSIA: New features of the DBO Bank-Client
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Anastasia Bushueva Appointed Chief Accountant - Director of Accounting and Reporting Department of Rosbank
- NIKOIL - RUSSIA: Bank URALSIB entered the Top 10 media ratings of Russian banks in August
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF GEORGIA: The European Code of Customs Code will be launched in Georgia
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF UKRAINE: Ministry of Finance launches second module of "E-Data" project - open "Budget for citizens"