Moldova is eager to lift trade economic barriers with Belarus, according to Moldovan Economy Minister Adrian Candu.
Candu made his remarks at a meeting last week with a Belarusian delegation that arrived in Chisinau to take part in bilateral consultations, BelTA reports.
The two sides addressed market access for Belarusian goods, technical barriers, approval of conformity certificates and other measures.
Candu also said there are opportunities for cooperation in developing industrial parks and free economic zones, according to BelTA.
Both parties agreed to hold the next session of the bilateral commission for trade and economic cooperation in Minsk from October 24-25.
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK - UKRAINE: FUIB doubled sales of OSAGO insurance policies
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On holding auctions on attracting funds by the Central Bank
- UNICREDIT - AZERBAIJAN: UniCredit launches first ETFs combining factor strategy with ESG criteria on European equities
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: AIIB, EBRD and BSTDB co-finance expansion of Turkey’s largest geothermal power plant
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Lukashenko: Belarus wants to deepen economic ties with Latvia
- GOVERNMENT OF ARMENIA: Open Government Partnership Initiative Working Group Holds Meeting
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: France: Derichebourg receives EIB financing of 130 million euros under the Juncker Plan
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: IMF Executive Board Completes the Second Review under the Extended Credit Facility Arrangement and Approves US$25 Million Disbursement to Burkina Faso
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Salary Card with 70% Discount
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Sells 60 Million Lari Dual-Tranche Domestic Bonds in Georgia