Moldova is eager to lift trade economic barriers with Belarus, according to Moldovan Economy Minister Adrian Candu.
Candu made his remarks at a meeting last week with a Belarusian delegation that arrived in Chisinau to take part in bilateral consultations, BelTA reports.
The two sides addressed market access for Belarusian goods, technical barriers, approval of conformity certificates and other measures.
Candu also said there are opportunities for cooperation in developing industrial parks and free economic zones, according to BelTA.
Both parties agreed to hold the next session of the bilateral commission for trade and economic cooperation in Minsk from October 24-25.
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Deifnes A Panel of Judges for the Climate Changemakers Awards
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB has allocated US $ 78 million to improve sections of regional roads in the Kyrgyz Republic
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank Participates in Expo Dedicated to "International Day of Savings"
- ARMSWISSBANK - ARMENIA: ARMSWISSBANK CJSC Made a Payment of AMSWISB23ER3 Corporate Coupon Bond
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank will pay 50 children for rehabilitation courses
- AMERICAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE IN KAZAKHSTAN: International Centre for Parliamentary Studies: Strategic Management and Leadership programme - 4th - 8th March 2019 | London, UK
- AG BANK: AGBank has prepared 2 new campaigns for its valuable customers
- THE WORLD BANK: Jobs of the future require more investment in people
- VTB BANK - ARMENIA: VTB acquires Sarovbusinessbank
- THE WORLD BANK: Sri Lanka Has the Potential to More Than Double Its Exports to South Asia