The Bank of Saint Petersburg announced recently that its 2013 annual report was chosen among banks with gross revenues of up to $1 billion to receive the Platinum Award at the League of American Communications Professionals (LACP) Vision Awards 2013.
The LACP Vision Awards is the largest annual report competition in the world, with more than 1,000 company applicants from 25 countries. Bank Saint Petersburg ranked 33rd worldwide among the top 100 companies from all industries and 13th among the top 80 European, Middle Eastern and Asian countries, according to a press release.
The bank prepared the annual report with EquityStory RS, a part of EQS Group AG, which is a leading global provider of online corporate communications and investor relations solutions.
Bank of Saint Petersburg's 2013 annual report can be viewed and downloaded at www.bspb.ru/en/investors.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar