The Bank of Saint Petersburg announced recently that its 2013 annual report was chosen among banks with gross revenues of up to $1 billion to receive the Platinum Award at the League of American Communications Professionals (LACP) Vision Awards 2013.
The LACP Vision Awards is the largest annual report competition in the world, with more than 1,000 company applicants from 25 countries. Bank Saint Petersburg ranked 33rd worldwide among the top 100 companies from all industries and 13th among the top 80 European, Middle Eastern and Asian countries, according to a press release.
The bank prepared the annual report with EquityStory RS, a part of EQS Group AG, which is a leading global provider of online corporate communications and investor relations solutions.
Bank of Saint Petersburg's 2013 annual report can be viewed and downloaded at www.bspb.ru/en/investors.
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Deifnes A Panel of Judges for the Climate Changemakers Awards
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB has allocated US $ 78 million to improve sections of regional roads in the Kyrgyz Republic
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank Participates in Expo Dedicated to "International Day of Savings"
- ARMSWISSBANK - ARMENIA: ARMSWISSBANK CJSC Made a Payment of AMSWISB23ER3 Corporate Coupon Bond
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank will pay 50 children for rehabilitation courses
- AMERICAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE IN KAZAKHSTAN: International Centre for Parliamentary Studies: Strategic Management and Leadership programme - 4th - 8th March 2019 | London, UK
- AG BANK: AGBank has prepared 2 new campaigns for its valuable customers
- THE WORLD BANK: Jobs of the future require more investment in people
- VTB BANK - ARMENIA: VTB acquires Sarovbusinessbank
- THE WORLD BANK: Sri Lanka Has the Potential to More Than Double Its Exports to South Asia