The Bank of Saint Petersburg announced recently that its 2013 annual report was chosen among banks with gross revenues of up to $1 billion to receive the Platinum Award at the League of American Communications Professionals (LACP) Vision Awards 2013.
The LACP Vision Awards is the largest annual report competition in the world, with more than 1,000 company applicants from 25 countries. Bank Saint Petersburg ranked 33rd worldwide among the top 100 companies from all industries and 13th among the top 80 European, Middle Eastern and Asian countries, according to a press release.
The bank prepared the annual report with EquityStory RS, a part of EQS Group AG, which is a leading global provider of online corporate communications and investor relations solutions.
Bank of Saint Petersburg's 2013 annual report can be viewed and downloaded at www.bspb.ru/en/investors.
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB, Tonga Sign Grant Agreement for Ongoing Urban Project
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: Order a free Idram Rocket Visa Card and get 2 KinoPark invitations
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE BANK: French-Armenian Doctors Program in Tavush
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On results of deposit auction on attraction of funds by the Central Bank
- CARTUBANK - GEORGIA: Card tariffs
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB President Reaffirms Strong Support to Maldives
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Rosbank will keep zero service fee for money transfers via Faster Payments System
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Ambassador of Belarus V.Kolesnik meets the Deputy Secretary-General of ASEAN
- BANK OF GEORGIA: The Bank of Georgia has received the Global Finance Award for "Best Internet Banking for Businesses in Central and Eastern Europe"
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK - UKRAINE: FUIB doubled sales of OSAGO insurance policies