The National Bank of Ukraine announced last week that it has passed a resolution to ease the requirements for certain foreign exchange transactions.
Resolution No. 423 abolishes the mandatory requirement for banks to sell foreign exchange proceeds coming from outside the country from residents and non-residents in Ukraine's interbank foreign exchange market.
It also eases rules for banks paying out foreign currency funds remitted from overseas from residents and non-residents.
In order to streamline the procedure for transactions involved in the mandatory sale of foreign exchange proceeds, Resolution No. 423 amends a previous resolution from the central bank and streamlines the procedure for performing arbitrage transactions under the terms of margin trading.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar