The National Bank of Ukraine announced last week that it has passed a resolution to ease the requirements for certain foreign exchange transactions.
Resolution No. 423 abolishes the mandatory requirement for banks to sell foreign exchange proceeds coming from outside the country from residents and non-residents in Ukraine's interbank foreign exchange market.
It also eases rules for banks paying out foreign currency funds remitted from overseas from residents and non-residents.
In order to streamline the procedure for transactions involved in the mandatory sale of foreign exchange proceeds, Resolution No. 423 amends a previous resolution from the central bank and streamlines the procedure for performing arbitrage transactions under the terms of margin trading.
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Ambassador of Belarus V.Kolesnik meets the Deputy Secretary-General of ASEAN
- BANK OF GEORGIA: The Bank of Georgia has received the Global Finance Award for "Best Internet Banking for Businesses in Central and Eastern Europe"
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK - UKRAINE: FUIB doubled sales of OSAGO insurance policies
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On holding auctions on attracting funds by the Central Bank
- UNICREDIT - AZERBAIJAN: UniCredit launches first ETFs combining factor strategy with ESG criteria on European equities
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: AIIB, EBRD and BSTDB co-finance expansion of Turkey’s largest geothermal power plant
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Lukashenko: Belarus wants to deepen economic ties with Latvia
- GOVERNMENT OF ARMENIA: Open Government Partnership Initiative Working Group Holds Meeting
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: France: Derichebourg receives EIB financing of 130 million euros under the Juncker Plan
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: IMF Executive Board Completes the Second Review under the Extended Credit Facility Arrangement and Approves US$25 Million Disbursement to Burkina Faso