Armenia's Ardshininvestbank published its financial results for the first half of 2014 on Thursday, showing strong and sustainable growth.
During the first half, the bank's net profit amounted to $7 million--an increase of 36.2 percent from the same period last year.
Assets grew 2.2 percent from the same period in 2013, the loan portfolio was up 3.6 percent, customer funds expanded 13.7 percent and total capital grew 3.9 percent.
During this period, the bank also added 3,300 permanently active customers, bringing the total number of customers to more than 224,000.
Meanwhile, Ardshininvestbank announced that it has signed a $18 million syndicated loan agreement with Citibank, representing its first syndicated deal in the bank loan market without multilateral agency support.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar