The Eurasian Development Bank (EDB) announced on Wednesday that a high-level roundtable took place in Vienna under a project on meeting the challenges of economic integration with the Eurasian area.
The meeting, which was organized by the EDB, the Eurasian Economic Commission and the International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis, brought together representatives of various EU and Customs Union institutions.
The project is aimed at providing an independent discussion forum and preparing a series of studies on issues related to economic cooperation across the continent.
Participants discussed the current condition of trade between EU countries and the EEC, as well as their partners in Asia. They also addressed possible scenarios for long-term trade between countries in both regions and across various sectors.
The next roundtable will be held in November and will focus on non-tariff barriers and technical regulations.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar