The International Bank of Azerbaijan's (IBA) assets increased by 25.2 percent this year, reaching AZN 8.04 billion--approximately $10.25 trillion dollars, according to data up through July 1.
The bank's loan portfolio also increased, rising 23.4 percent year-on-year, to reach AZN 5.52 billion--more than $7 billion. Loans given to individuals amounted to AZN 588.6 million, or $750 million, according to a press release.
Deposits also increased this year, rising by 5. 1 percent to AZN 1.54 billion, or $1.9 trillion.
Total capital at the bank reached AZN 989.1 million--or $1.2 trillion, up by approximately 30 percent year-on-year, and authorized capital reached AZN 563.3 million--approximately $718.2 million.
IBA's revenues for the first half of the year were AZN 330.2 million, or $421 million, and net profit, according to the July 1 data, was AZN 29.7 million, or $37.8 million.
Additionally, IBA had more than two milion active issued cards as of July 1, with 709 ATMs and 7,400 POS terminals run by the bank.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar