The first Belarusian-American investment forum is scheduled to take place in New York on Sept. 22, according to Belarus's National Agency of Investment and Privatization, which is organizing the event.
Participants will include representatives of the Development Bank of the Republic of Belarus, the Belarus Finance Ministry, the Belarusian Chamber of Commerce and Industry and the National Bank of Belarus, BelTA reports.
The central issues to be addressed will be the improvement of the investment climate in Belarus and Belarus' participation in the Single Economic Space.
The event is being supported by the Belarusian Ministries of Economy and Foreign Affairs, as well as the National Agency of Investment and Privatization, according to BelTA.
"This forum is one of the most important economic events for Belarus, because it will provide a platform to engage in an open dialogue between Belarusian government officials and potential foreign investors," the agency said, BelTA reports.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar