Baku hosted an Azerbaijani-Russian business forum on Tuesday, bringing together representatives of some 60 companies from both Azerbaijan and the Tomsk region of Russia.
The event was organized by the Azerbaijani Ministry and Economy along with the Azerbaijan Export and Investment Promotion Foundation (AZPROMO), News.Az reports.
Rufat Mammadov, the head of AZPROMO, and Alexander Belyaev of the Tomsk Chamber of Commerce and Industry, spoke about the economic situation in both of their countries.
The forum also featured presentations on business and investment opportunities in Azerbaijan and the Tomsk region of the Russian Federation, according to News.Az.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar