Baku hosted an Azerbaijani-Russian business forum on Tuesday, bringing together representatives of some 60 companies from both Azerbaijan and the Tomsk region of Russia.
The event was organized by the Azerbaijani Ministry and Economy along with the Azerbaijan Export and Investment Promotion Foundation (AZPROMO), News.Az reports.
Rufat Mammadov, the head of AZPROMO, and Alexander Belyaev of the Tomsk Chamber of Commerce and Industry, spoke about the economic situation in both of their countries.
The forum also featured presentations on business and investment opportunities in Azerbaijan and the Tomsk region of the Russian Federation, according to News.Az.
- ARDSHININVESTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank and Black Sea Trade and Development Bank sign $ 20 million loan agreement
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: Message from Mher Abrahamyan, Chairman of IDBank's Board of Directors, to clients
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank applies to its clients
- ARMBUSINESSBANK - ARMENIA: ARMBUSINESSBANK Announces Deferred Loan Repayments
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE BANK: About loans: ACBA-Credit Agricole Bank
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank customers can receive their money transfers without visiting the Bank
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Amount on settlement and deposit accounts in EDB exceeded $ 440 million
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Staff at ADB Headquarters to Temporarily Work from Home
- RAIFFESISENBANK - RUSSIA: Raiffeisenbank bought a domain in anticipation of the launch of a new product
- CARTUBANK - GEORGIA: Additional privileges for Visa Infinite card holders