Baku hosted an Azerbaijani-Russian business forum on Tuesday, bringing together representatives of some 60 companies from both Azerbaijan and the Tomsk region of Russia.
The event was organized by the Azerbaijani Ministry and Economy along with the Azerbaijan Export and Investment Promotion Foundation (AZPROMO), News.Az reports.
Rufat Mammadov, the head of AZPROMO, and Alexander Belyaev of the Tomsk Chamber of Commerce and Industry, spoke about the economic situation in both of their countries.
The forum also featured presentations on business and investment opportunities in Azerbaijan and the Tomsk region of the Russian Federation, according to News.Az.
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank has a new board chairman
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: ABN AMRO to make more sustainability information available to investors
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: The Central Bank trained primary school teachers as a pilot project
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Belarusian Foreign Ministry hosts a round table on the occasion of the 100th anniversary of the modern Belarusian diplomatic service
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank and singapore-Based EFA Financial Institutions Debt Fund PTE. LTD. Investment Company Signed a Loan Agreement
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Sends Condolences to Indonesia in Wake of Tsunami Disaster
- ARDSHININVESTMENTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank announces New Year deposit
- AG BANK: Happy birthday, Mr. President!
- BASIS BANK - GEORGIA: Hurry up! The action started on mortgage loans in GEL!
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Opening hours for the Christmas holidays