The Black Sea Trade and Development Bank's board of governors recently appointed Ihsan Ugur Delikanli as its new president.
Delikanli, who began his term on July 16, will serve for a four-year period. He replaced Andrey Kondakov, who served since July 2010, according to a press release.
Delikanli begin his financial sector career in 1992 as a bank auditor at the Undersecretariat of Treasury of the Republic of Turkey. He was named the head of the regulations department in the Banking Regulation and Supervision Agency of Turkey in 2005 before being appointed vice president to the agency in 2009. He moved to the private sector in 2012, joining Turkish investment bank Atkif Bank as its executive vice president.
Delikanli earned a master's degree in financial management at the University of Exeter in the U.K. and a doctorate in accounting and finance.
The international Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, headquartered in Thessaloniki, Greece, supports economic development and regional cooperation through the provision of loans, credit lines, equity and guarantees for projects and trade financing in both the public and private sectors of its member countries.
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK - UKRAINE: FUIB doubled sales of OSAGO insurance policies
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On holding auctions on attracting funds by the Central Bank
- UNICREDIT - AZERBAIJAN: UniCredit launches first ETFs combining factor strategy with ESG criteria on European equities
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: AIIB, EBRD and BSTDB co-finance expansion of Turkey’s largest geothermal power plant
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Lukashenko: Belarus wants to deepen economic ties with Latvia
- GOVERNMENT OF ARMENIA: Open Government Partnership Initiative Working Group Holds Meeting
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: France: Derichebourg receives EIB financing of 130 million euros under the Juncker Plan
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: IMF Executive Board Completes the Second Review under the Extended Credit Facility Arrangement and Approves US$25 Million Disbursement to Burkina Faso
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Salary Card with 70% Discount
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Sells 60 Million Lari Dual-Tranche Domestic Bonds in Georgia