Armenian Prime Minister Hovik Abrahamyan met with this Russian counterpart, Dmitry Medvedev, during his working visit to Sochi last week.
"We agreed that as Prime Minister you would arrive in Russia to discuss an array of issues pertaining to Russian-Armenian relationship, ranging from integration processes to exchanges in the economic and humanitarian fields," Medvedev said. "Needless to say that that our countries maintain allied relations. I cordially welcome you to Sochi."
The two sides discussed the need to expand bilateral ties and discussed several issues relating to trade and investment, including joint programs in energy, industry and infrastructure.
They also said they believed Armenia would soon be allowed accession to the Eurasian Economic Union, which would further facilitate bilateral relations.
In addition, the two premiers discussed issues involving modernization and Rosneft's investment in Armenia, interregional cooperation, and projections for joint efforts in the fields of migration, healthcare and humanitarian programs.
- ARDSHININVESTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank and Black Sea Trade and Development Bank sign $ 20 million loan agreement
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: Message from Mher Abrahamyan, Chairman of IDBank's Board of Directors, to clients
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank applies to its clients
- ARMBUSINESSBANK - ARMENIA: ARMBUSINESSBANK Announces Deferred Loan Repayments
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE BANK: About loans: ACBA-Credit Agricole Bank
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank customers can receive their money transfers without visiting the Bank
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Amount on settlement and deposit accounts in EDB exceeded $ 440 million
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Staff at ADB Headquarters to Temporarily Work from Home
- RAIFFESISENBANK - RUSSIA: Raiffeisenbank bought a domain in anticipation of the launch of a new product
- CARTUBANK - GEORGIA: Additional privileges for Visa Infinite card holders