Several contracts worth approximately $700 million were signed recently at the international military hardware expo MILEX 2014 in Belarus, according to the chairman of the State Defense Industries Committee.
Sergei Gurulev, the chairman of the committee, told Belarus 1 TV that the contracts were signed by the defense industries committee and a number of defense companies, BelTA reports.
He said Belarus cooperates with 60 countries in the defense sector and exports 70 percent of its military products. Approximately 100 Belarusian companies export nearly 2,000 products to 300 Russian companies.
Gurulev also said Belarus and the United Aircraft Corp. of Russia are discussing Minsk's participation in aircraft manufacturing and are expected to develop a strategy by Sept. 1, according to BelTA.
This year marked the seventh MILEX military hardware expo in Belarus and was attended by approximately 80 domestic companies and educational institutions.
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Deifnes A Panel of Judges for the Climate Changemakers Awards
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB has allocated US $ 78 million to improve sections of regional roads in the Kyrgyz Republic
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank Participates in Expo Dedicated to "International Day of Savings"
- ARMSWISSBANK - ARMENIA: ARMSWISSBANK CJSC Made a Payment of AMSWISB23ER3 Corporate Coupon Bond
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank will pay 50 children for rehabilitation courses
- AMERICAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE IN KAZAKHSTAN: International Centre for Parliamentary Studies: Strategic Management and Leadership programme - 4th - 8th March 2019 | London, UK
- AG BANK: AGBank has prepared 2 new campaigns for its valuable customers
- THE WORLD BANK: Jobs of the future require more investment in people
- VTB BANK - ARMENIA: VTB acquires Sarovbusinessbank
- THE WORLD BANK: Sri Lanka Has the Potential to More Than Double Its Exports to South Asia