The Belarusian Innovative Foundation is going to draw on China's expertise and knowledge in financing venture projects.
Yuri Lukashevich, aide to the chairman of the Belarusian State Committee for Science and Technology, said it plans to find experts to promote the Chinese-Belarusian Industrial Park, BelTA reports.
Lukashevich said Belarus will soon discuss the establishment of a Belarusian-Chinese venture foundation with Chinese venture companies and banks.
He also said that during a recent visit to China, a Belarusian delegation took part in the 11th session of the Belarusian-Chinese intergovernmental commission for cooperation in science and technologies, as well as the Harbin international forum of scientific and technical cooperation, according to BelTA.
During the visit, the committee and the department for science and technology of the Heilongjiang Provincial People's Government signed an agreement of cooperation in science and technologies, including information technologies, bio-pharmaceutics, new materials and energy conservation.
- ARDSHININVESTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank and Black Sea Trade and Development Bank sign $ 20 million loan agreement
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: Message from Mher Abrahamyan, Chairman of IDBank's Board of Directors, to clients
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank applies to its clients
- ARMBUSINESSBANK - ARMENIA: ARMBUSINESSBANK Announces Deferred Loan Repayments
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE BANK: About loans: ACBA-Credit Agricole Bank
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank customers can receive their money transfers without visiting the Bank
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Amount on settlement and deposit accounts in EDB exceeded $ 440 million
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Staff at ADB Headquarters to Temporarily Work from Home
- RAIFFESISENBANK - RUSSIA: Raiffeisenbank bought a domain in anticipation of the launch of a new product
- CARTUBANK - GEORGIA: Additional privileges for Visa Infinite card holders