Ukrainian GDP growth for 2015 is expected to be between one and two percent, according to a recent National Bank of Ukraine (NBU) report.
The predicted GDP growth was predicted via video teleconference by NBU head Valeria Hontareva during "The European Vector of Ukraine: The Impact on Business" conference in London last week, UkrInform reports.
"Despite the difficult situation in the east of the country, the economy of Ukraine demonstrates a sufficient level of resistance to shock events," Hontareva said, according to UkrInform. "Already next year we expect the resumption of GDP growth at one-two percent."
Hontareva said economic growth remains possible as a result of a better investment climate, improved price competitiveness and structural change in the economy.
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB, Tonga Sign Grant Agreement for Ongoing Urban Project
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: Order a free Idram Rocket Visa Card and get 2 KinoPark invitations
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE BANK: French-Armenian Doctors Program in Tavush
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On results of deposit auction on attraction of funds by the Central Bank
- CARTUBANK - GEORGIA: Card tariffs
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB President Reaffirms Strong Support to Maldives
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Rosbank will keep zero service fee for money transfers via Faster Payments System
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Ambassador of Belarus V.Kolesnik meets the Deputy Secretary-General of ASEAN
- BANK OF GEORGIA: The Bank of Georgia has received the Global Finance Award for "Best Internet Banking for Businesses in Central and Eastern Europe"
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK - UKRAINE: FUIB doubled sales of OSAGO insurance policies